Saturday, April 16, 2011

my dream as a little girl

When I was a little girl, I was always play cooking games with my neighbour, I say cooking games; ,however,it is not true,because we don’t have raw materials,no meat,no vegetable,no oil,no salt and no sugar,too! Ah, just leaf and sand! Our parent would not allow us little child to cook,it is very dangerous,isn’t is? At that time ,I had a dream ! I had a dream that I can play safe cooking games with real materals !

when I grow up,I selected the major of computer,I want to design many games for children to meet their interesting, boys and girls can imagine free to play cooking games,dress up games, hair games; and winx games,etc for example once,twice,three times even more times! And Cooking games online not only safe,the most important point is that by cooking virtually, both your child and you can get to experience cooking with real items! Also for myself, I could keep childishness,childishness?yes,in my opinion,it is most important!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this game and I am playing one time a day this funny one!

    didi games

    ReplyDelete