Sunday, April 24, 2011

love life in May

Well,it is time to travel outsite…I love traveling,of course with my husband,my lovely two children! It is the most happy time for us to travel,leave home to another place,there we can eat different delicious food,visit interesting place… well,by the way,there's a lot to celebrate in May, beautiful spring weather, budding flowers and Mother's Day, but did you know that May is also American Bike Month? Getting into shape is a goal that many people have.  Riding a bike with your family can be a fun way to get into shape and have fun at the same time. 
 Or that National Nurses Week is celebrated in May? As I am a nurse, I would like to talk more about it. National Nurses Week is celebrated during the first week of May each year.  Specific days are dedicated to different nursing specialties to celebrate their hard work and dedication.  Nurses work long hours and this week allows us to show them our appreciation for all their efforts and caring ways.  We can show the nurses we know that their commitment and contributions to quality health care are important to us.  

National Nurses Day kicks off the week long celebration on May 6th.  The Wednesday of National Nurses Week belongs to School nurses and International Nurses Day wraps up the celebration on May 12th.
Also I could play cooking games and Barbie dress up games with my children at home in a shining afternoon with a cup of tea,how wonderful!
 I Love May!

No comments:

Post a Comment