Wednesday, April 27, 2011

love barbie games


I remember When I was a child, I asked my parents to buy me Barbie dolls for me each special day: especially my birthday , Christmas day, Valentine day, Children's day, even my younger brother's day lol. I asked them to buy dolls for my brother and they *sigh*. I remember one year my mother gave me a present,it is babie,very beautiful Barbie and impression,too,she has long green hair,I like her very much,I play with her,talk with her,even go to bed with her,treat her as my little sister! 

You take your cartoon, boy or girl, Barbie match certain aspects of their appearance to match your own personal style. Even when you play Barbie make up games, you can customize their clothes, hair color, hair style, accessories and more. You can even customize what mood they are in. It's fun creating yourself in virtual cyberspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment